- 4 oz. bottle is resealable to prevent unwanted spills
- Prevents rust and corrosion on clipper and blades
- Works great on all clipper blades
- Colorless and odorless. Recommended for use before, during and after use
- Great for shears
- 4 fl oz bottles
- Five-in-one coolant, disinfectant, lubricant, cleaner, rust preventative and disinfectant (virucide, fungicide, bactericide and tuberculocide)
- One part of the Andis total maintenance system for clippers and trimmers
- High-pressure comfort tip nozzle quickly sprays hair out of blade teeth
- Country-fresh scent
Andis Cool Care Plus is a 5-in-1 formula that cleans, disinfects and lubricates clipper and trimmer blades in one step. It prevents rust and acts as coolant to cool the clipper or trimmer. Cool Care Plus also reduces friction, smooths clipping action and extends the life of the blade.
- Effective against bacteria, viruses, and fungus
- Reduces friction and guards against rust
- Disinfects in just 10 minutes
- Eliminates dirt and grime
Clippercide is the unique easy to use all-in-one spray to disinfect clippers. This formula should be used for metal clippers and implements. The exclusive 5-in-1 formula disinfects, lubricates, cleans, cools and prevents rust in just 10 minutes. Clippercide is ideal for barbers, hair stylists, veterinarians and pet groomers.
William Marvy Mar-V-Cide Spray Disinfectant For use in Barber Shops, Beauty, Manicure and Pedicure Salons that require a Non-Tuberculocidal Spray Disinfectant. Kills 99.9% of germs (Sanitizing) in 20 seconds and kills HIV-1 (Aids Virus) on pre-cleaned surfaces. Available in a 16.5 oz. aerosol spray can.
- The beauty industry’s first and only EPA and State approved hospital-grade disinfectant POD. MOD Clean is effective against HIV-1, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Staphylococcus, Pseudomonas, Salmonella, Clostridium Difficile (C.Diff), Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus (VRE), Herpes, Influenza (including H1N1). Stop pouring your money down the drain with liquid disinfectant.
- MOD Clean is the easiest, most affordable, and safest way to MODernize your disinfectant.
- These pre-measured pods are made exclusively for the beauty industry allowing you to take the guesswork out of mixing your disinfectant properly.
- MOD Clean’s unique design is small, lightweight, and precise, taking up much less storage space than cumbersome liquid disinfectant bottles MOD Clean is packaged in resealable bags for your convenience and are recyclable as well, making them environmentally friendly.
- Directions: Place 2 or 3 drops of oil between blades after every few haircuts.
- Danger: Harmful or fatal if swallowed. It contains petroleum distillates. If swallowed do not induce vomiting - call a physician immediately. Keep out of reach of children.